All of lore.kernel.org
From: tyranastrasz@gmx.de
To: NeilBrown <neil@brown.name>, antlists <antlists@youngman.org.uk>,
	linux-raid@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Restoring a raid0 for data rescue
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 02:51:30 +0200	[thread overview]

Your numbers were correct, everything is perfect from you.
Yes it is everything on the 1800GB partition, ext4. It's consistency is
by 100%.
It worked perfectly!

You saved over 6 month of hard work!
Thank you so much!

The heatwave killed my braincells :/

All who helped get included of my godnight prayer, thank you :)

Nara
- Can now sleep well