From: Sergey Didenko <didenkos@domain.hid>
To: Gilles Chanteperdrix <gilles.chanteperdrix@xenomai.org>
Cc: xenomai@xenomai.org
Subject: Re: [Xenomai-help] [ARM-MV88F6290] Xenomai 2.5.1 latency test results (still negative and huge)
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 11:26:09 +0900	[thread overview]

Thank you, Gilles

1) Yeah, I understand that my application (originally written for VxWorks)
is not adapted somehow to work properly under Xenomai (the threads are
switching to secondary mode very often, for example)..ok..but, test
application is also running under xenomai and if I define the highest
priority for my test task it should show the best latency it can ever get
from Xenomai, I'm I right?
Could you please comment what kind of BUG I should try find out...in how
should I optimize my application?

2) which options you usualy use for diff command to make the proper (I mean
the format which is commonly used by Xenomai guys) diff file?

3) Do you have enough documentation where I can find the answers for my
questions?
Looks like yes, since you ignore answering the questions I asked you. Give
me the links on it then, please!

Thank you,
Sergey