From: Santosh Shilimkar <santosh.shilimkar@ti.com>
To: Benoit Cousson <b-cousson@ti.com>
Cc: Paul Walmsley <paul@pwsan.com>,
	linux-omap@vger.kernel.org, Rajendra Nayak <rnayak@ti.com>,
	Kevin Hilman <khilman@ti.com>
Subject: RE: Integration branch base switchover to Tony's omap-for-linus branch
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:38:02 +0530	[thread overview]

We still need timer fix :(
In summary we need below fixes which came into light with
Static depdency series.

1. I2C: driver fix posted by Rajendra to enable I2C_WE.
2. Timer1: disable hardware-controlled idle
3. clockdomain: Follow PRCM recommended enable sequence
4. MPUSS<-> EMIF static dependency fix.

With above 4 patches instead of global hack of not
clearing static dependency, I tested OMAP4 PM series
and it works as expected.

Regards,
Santosh