From: "Kamil Kompa" <kklinux@poczta.fm>
To: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: kernel configuration
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 17:52:47 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi !

I have some troubles with APM, on a kernel that i compile on my own. I have tried many diferrent configurations, but my computer hangs when starting APM.
There are no such troubles when I use kernel which was made when I have installed RH Linux as "workstation". I want to study configuration of kernel that RH
makes when beeing installed. Can anyone tell me where can I find configuration description of such kernel? Perhaps You can send me a config file?
Thanks.

Kamil Kompa
kkompa@poczta.fm

Nowa HIPERpromocja! Markowe produkty 30% taniej, niz w sklepie!
Od 15 do 21 pa¼dziernika. >Sprawdz na http://hiperpromocja.interia.pl/