Hi Al, On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 12:45:41PM -0400, Alexander Viro wrote: > On Fri, 26 Jul 2002, Kurt Garloff wrote: > > The patches are all available at > > http://www.suse.de/~garloff/linux/scsi-many/ > > As long as you realize that it won't go in 2.5 in that form... The sd parts can and should be ported to 2.5, I think. The /proc/scsi/scsi extensions and other stuff I wrote to support it, won't be needed, as we have driverfs in 2.5. And, of course, the device number management will be solved in a more general way, but I do not yet see how. Regards, -- Kurt Garloff Eindhoven, NL GPG key: See mail header, key servers Linux kernel development SuSE Linux AG, Nuernberg, DE SCSI, Security