Okay another try at a BadRAM patch, this time it includes all the needed patches ;-) I am sorry to anybody who tried the previous patch; it was incomplete. I delayed resending due to encountering instability that may have been due to the patch. Having continued testing I think it was instablitiy in the mainline kernel since I suffered also oopses without the patch. Things seem to have settled down a little now I having been running stable for a couple of days, but I make no guanantees that there are not oops causing bugs lurking... Anybody with a "BadRAM" system who wants to give 2.6-test a whirl can now do so... Please report any any problems encounted with this patch to lkml and CC to me. Thanks. __ Steve ----------------------------------------- Email provided by http://www.ntlhome.com/