All of lore.kernel.org
From: "Randy.Dunlap" <rddunlap@osdl.org>
To: lkml <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: willy@meta-x.org
Subject: announce: kmsgdump update for 2.5.75
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:03:09 -0700	[thread overview]

I've updated kmsgdump for Linux 2.5.75.  The patch is available at
  http://www.xenotime.net/linux/kmsgdump/2.5.75/

Unfortunately it's not working with Linux-2.6.0-test1 and I haven't
been able to determine why yet.  If someone could point out to me
what subtle x86 changes there were between 2.5.75 and 2.6.0-test1,
I'm listening, or even better, buying beers next week in Canada.
I've been thru the 2.5.75-to-2.6.0-test1 patch file a couple of
times without finding it, and still looking.

~Randy
| http://developer.osdl.org/rddunlap/ | http://www.xenotime.net/linux/ |