All of lore.kernel.org
* snd_pcm_meter_* functions
@ 2003-07-19  0:26 Erik de Castro Lopo
From: Erik de Castro Lopo @ 2003-07-19  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: alsa-devel

HI all,

Does anybody have any example code for using the snd_pcm_meter_*
functions?

Thanks,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam@mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
The National Multiple Sclerosis Society of America recently started an
advertising campaign with the slogan "MS: It's not a software company".

Seasoned IT professionals will have no trouble telling the two MS's
apart. One is a debilitating and surprisingly widespread affliction
that renders the sufferer barely able to perform the simplest task.
The other is a disease.

* Re: snd_pcm_meter_* functions
@ 2003-07-20 17:55 ` Case van Rij
From: Case van Rij @ 2003-07-20 17:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Erik de Castro Lopo; +Cc: alsa-devel

The ameter source is the best example ive seen so far,
(http://laugeo.free.fr/ameter.html ?)
Although I haven't been able to figure out how it make
it work on the RME cards.

Case