From: "Dr. David Alan Gilbert" <gilbertd@treblig.org>
To: Willy Tarreau <willy@w.ods.org>
Cc: linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: AMD Athlon MP Machine check exceptions
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 12:54:32 +0100	[thread overview]

* Willy Tarreau (willy@w.ods.org) wrote:
> Hi !
>
> You should feed it through Dave Jones' parsemce program.

Thank you! Unfortunatly Dave's site seems to be down at the moment
(and google don't seem to have it cached - why?)

> BTW, he already
> replied a few months ago to exactly the same report (search 940040000000017a
> on google, you have it already decoded :-))

Ah - I hadn't thought of searching for the hex, I'd presumed that
related to a particular bank/address/cache line and the chances of lots
of people hitting the same one would be slim - unless there is a
problem? Perhaps when I get parsemce it will be clearer.

Dave
/ Dr. David Alan Gilbert    | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy  \
\ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM,SPARC,PPC & HPPA | In Hex /