Hi, This code doesn't work well. I was porting this code to 2.5 myself, so I did some fixes to the code in 2.6.0-test1-ac3. On Saturday 19 July 2003 12:54, Greg KH wrote: > + smbus->adapter.algo_data = smbus; > +*/ The problem is here. If you leave this line commented out, you'll have problems when inserting the chip module. > smbus->adapter = nforce2_adapter; Also, I don't see the point in commenting out all this lines just to introduce a nforce2_adapter struct. If this is the correct aprouch, just remove the duplicate code instead of just commenting it out. Attached is a patch to fix this problems. I can't test it very well as I can only see the sensors in my board with i2c-isa, but everything loads fine. This patch also moves the PCI ids to the pci_ids.h file. Marcelo Penna Guerra