Hi Marcel, > > one of our device has an ID of 0x046d:0xc703. Can you add it to the > > hid2hci.c file in the CVS ? I have tested it, and it works OK. > > done. Thanks. :-) > > One question: I can't switch back to USB mode. Is this not supported at > > this time ? > > No. I think it is possible, but at the moment we don't understand how > the Logitech protocol works. I have some written notes about it on my > desktop, because they also use the same protocol framework for driving > the display of the mediapad. But I haven't found the time to setup a > webpage about it. OK, thanks for the info. And good luck in your search. Olivier -- Olivier Bornet | français : http://puck.ch/f Swiss Ice Hockey Results | english : http://puck.ch/e http://puck.ch/ | deutsch : http://puck.ch/g Olivier.Bornet@puck.ch | italiano : http://puck.ch/i Get my PGP-key at http://puck.ch/pgp or at http://wwwkeys.pgp.net