On Tuesday 09 November 2004 17:26, Jeff Garzik wrote: JG> Michael Renzmann wrote: JG> > Hi. JG> > JG> > (I cutted down the CC list.) JG> > JG> > Jeff Garzik wrote: JG> > JG> >> A key goal I have for HostAP is that portions of HostAP code should be JG> >> bundled into a generic "lib80211" kernel module, for use by various JG> >> low-level and "softmac" 802.11 device drivers. JG> > JG> > JG> > This sentence made me curious... does that mean the efforts which JG> > recently have been discussed here (to bring a generic 802.11 stack to JG> > the kernel) are going to be replaced by the described goal? Or is it an JG> > addition to Vladimir's work? JG> JG> Hopefully Vladmir's work will plug right in.. I hope he's still working JG> on it! JG> JG> Jeff I do, but I had some very long interrupt - sometimes I should also do my primary job. I'll be back shortly.