Alle 16:07, gioved¨¬ 11 novembre 2004, hai scritto: > kill acpid can solve the "Device or resource busy" issue. > Why? Perhaps it conflicts with asus_acpi module ? However that you say is true, now I can see events from cat /proc/acpi/event But I still don't understand why. > Please post dmesg to let me check if ACPI interpreter > is good enough to catch the possible DSDT fault. > You can see it in attachment > To verify if there are any other issues, you need > to verfy kernel works well on this laptop, such > as power off work, Yes > battery work, Yes > suspend/resume work, > thermal zone work, C-state, P-state work,... > Sorry, I'm not sure on how to test that, where I can read about that ? Many thanks. -- A presto -Valerio-