Hi all, Here's an updated version of the dynamic tick patch. It's mostly clean-up and it's now using the standard monotonic_clock() functions as suggested by John Stultz. Please let me know of any issues with the patch. I'll continue to do more clean-up on it, but I think the basic functionality is done. Thomas, where do you have the latest version of your ACPI idle patch? I'd like to add that to the dyn-tick page as well. Older patches and some related links are at: http://muru.com/linux/dyntick/ Regards, Tony