On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 11:27:10AM -0500, jeebs@yango.us wrote: > I downloaded the libraries and devel files from the link Jernej Simoncic > recommended. It does seem to be a main win gtk distrib location. (As > somebody pointed out, actually building gtk etc. under Mingw is a pita. I > haven't tried, but judging from all the stuff that would be needed to build > it, I suspect that's true.) > > The unzip into the proper mingw directory structure. > > I'm using the versions recommended and distributed on > http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/ > > I get the same error regardless whether I'm using the recommended version or > the bleeding edge version. > > I'm just downloading the pre-built devel libraries. That would explain the error. The pre-build devel libraries would have -mms-bitfields set (in order to ensure compatibility). Attached is a simple Makefile.target patch that will turn that option on when building qemu on Windows. Just apply the patch, reconfigure, and rebuild qemu. -- Infinite complexity begets infinite beauty. Infinite precision begets infinite perfection.