On Jun 24, Kay Sievers wrote: > > ACTION=="add", SUBSYSTEM=="input", BUS=="serio", \ > > RUN+="/etc/hotplug/serio.agent" > > The input subsystem is still broken and calls /sbin/hotplug directly. > The SUSE kernels introduced a "input_device"-class to solve that, but during > the last months the input-maintainers just _talk_ about ideas instead of > fixing that mess. :( The patch we use is attached. I understand that even if /proc/sys/kernel/hotplug is udevsend its events will be ignored anyway as soon as a netlink message is received, is this correct? If it is, then I will have to disable netlink events processing in udev, I cannot require Debian/unstable users to patch their kernels. -- ciao, Marco