Hello, My name is Col(Rtd) Jon Aristide,brother to the exiled President of Haiti,(Dr.Jean Bertrand Aristide) Due to the evolution against the government of my brother caused by his political opponents in Haiti,we managed to enter a red cross airplane that was evacuating foreigners and we are presently on political assylum in Central African Repubilc(CAR) I wish to invest in Real Estate and commercial Properties and equally start a new life in your country with your assistance and cooperation.If you are in a good position to help my family,please send an e-mail to my personal address below indicating your desire to help meinvest this funds in your country and beyond. I urgently await your e-mail letter. Reply to my confidential mail box: jonaris05@yahoo.com Best Regards and hope to meet you soon. God bless, Col Jon(Rtd).