Hans, I'd like to run a mirror of the R4 dev tree so that the R4 dev wiki can reference specific files and versions of files as well as the changelog. You mentioned R4 development is done using git these days. Is that repository public, or at least publicly mirrorable? -p On Tuesday 07 March 2006 10:31, Hans Reiser wrote: > flx, please fix bitkeeper related web pages. > > Hans > > Yoanis Gil Delgado wrote: > >On Tuesday 07 March 2006 11:23, Amit Vijairania wrote: > >>Hi! > >> > >>I want to contribute to Reiser4, and would like to dowload latest > >>development source. Namesys.com gives directions for using BitKeeper > >>repositories. Is this the only way to download latest code? > >> > >>Thank you. > >> > >>Amit > > > >if you want to contribute to reiser4, maybe you would like to participate > > in the plugin fest. -- Peter van Hardenberg (pvh@pvh.ca) Victoria, BC, Canada