From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org>
To: "Carlos O'Donell" <carlos@systemhalted.org>
Cc: parisc-linux <parisc-linux@lists.parisc-linux.org>
Subject: [parisc-linux] Re: update mman.h in latest glibc cvs
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:44:06 -0400	[thread overview]

On Saturday 26 August 2006 11:09, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
> I appreciate it if you say "Is this patch correct?" or some indication
> that it is not final. I spend a different amount of time reviewing
> final patches than just initial hacks.

sorry, my mistake ... i'll keep that in mind in the future

> > > Please avoid superflous style changes.
> >
> > it isnt superfluous, it is the "GNU standard" and the way all other arch
> > mman.h headers are done ... so while i personally consider the GNU coding
> > standard complete garbage, glibc is a GNU project and adheres pretty
> > rigidly to the GNU coding standard
>
> I don't see a requirement for left single quote and right single quote
> in comments?

as i said i was simply doing exactly what every other arch port in glibc is
doing ... if you want to keep hppa different, well you're the maintainer ;)

> Thank you. Could you put together another patch please? If you haven't
> done a build test please tell me.

i just do cross-compile builds as my hppa's are too painfully slow to do
development natively :)
-mike