Hi, Attached is a very experimental driver for a Ricoh SD Card reader that can be found in some notebooks like the Samsung P35. Whenever a sd card is inserted into one of these notebooks, a virtual pcmcia card will show up: Socket 0: product info: "RICOH", "Bay1Controller", "", "" manfid: 0x0000, 0x0000 In order to write this driver I hacked qemu to have access to the cardbus bridge containing this card. I then logged the register accesses of the windows xp driver and tryed to analyse them. As the meanings of most of the register are still unknown to me, I consider this driver very experimental. It is possible that this driver might destroy your data or your hardware. Use at your own risk! Other problems: - I only implemented reading support - I only tested with a 128 MB SD card, no idea what would be needed to support other card types - irqs are not supported - dma is not supported - it is very slow - the registers can be found on the cardbus bridge and not on the virtual pcmcia card. The cardbus bridge is already claimed by yenta_socket. Therefore the driver currently uses pci_find_device to find the cardbus bridge containing the sd card reader registers. - it will probably crash when you remove the sd card without unmounting first - the ios stuff is not really understood - there are a bunch of extra MMC_APP_CMDs inside the driver - only tested with kernel 2.6.18 apart from all these problems reading an image from my sd card seems to have worked ;) If you are still brave enough to try it out make at least a backup of the data on your sd card. Feedback is highly appreciated. Regards Sascha