Hi, On Monday, 22 January 2007 03:34, Jean-Marc Valin wrote: > Hi, > > I just encountered the following oops and general protection fault > trying to suspend/resume my laptop. I've got a Dell D820 laptop with a 2 > GHz Core 2 Duo CPU. It usually suspends/resumes fine but not always. The > relevant errors are below but the full dmesg log is at > http://people.xiph.org/~jm/suspend_resume_oops.txt and my config is in > http://people.xiph.org/~jm/config-2.6.20-rc5.txt > > This happens when I'm running 2.6.20-rc5. The previous kernel version I > was using is 2.6.19-rc6 and was much more broken (second attempt > *always* failed), so it's probably not a regression. This is a shot against the odds, but could you please check if the attached patch has any effect? Rafael -- If you don't have the time to read, you don't have the time or the tools to write. - Stephen King