On Tuesday 13 February 2007, you wrote: > > > attached find a patch that fixes the problem. > > > Hi, > > Thank you for the quick response. > I think there is a small bug in this; at least I don't see where you > copy over the content of the fops template to the newly allocated piece > of memory... > > Greetings, > Arjan van de Ven hi arjan, also fixed that issue. my fault, sorry. i updated my repository @ linutv.org accordingly. i will ask mauro to pull changeset b265e2484422    dvbdev: fix illegal re-usage of fileoperations struct from  http://www.linuxtv.org/hg/~mws/v4l-dvb-fixtree for upstream to kernel., if no more issues appear today. thanks again. marcel