I'm moving from nslug to oe .dev branch and I'm trying to ramp up on all the bitbake and configuration details. While bringing up a build of slugos-image I had to debug an issue with udev-100. udev-100 would fail on the comple because of a link time issue relating to extras/volume_id. I hacked a quick fix into packages/udev/udev_100.bb, where I changed UDEV_EXTRAS = "extras/firmware/ extras/scsi_id/ extras/volume_id/ extras/run_directory/" to UDEV_EXTRAS = "extras/firmware/ extras/scsi_id/ extras/run_directory/" This is good for my build, but my questions are now 1) is this the right way to fix this? and if so then 2) how do I share this fix back to the OE community? Thanks for any advice. --mgross