Hello everybody, we wrote a kernelspace module which uses the now deprecated ip_conntrack API and we are trying to switch to the new nf_conntrack but this seems to be a little bit more problematic than we thought first. What we want is to build a nf_conntrack_tuple to get the hash for an existing connection and finally the id of the connection. Everything worked fine with the old ip_conntrack stuff but now we don't get any matching tuples any more. We also managed to find out that /proc/net/nf_conntrack only has entries when we load nf_conntrack_ipv4 before, but even if we load it, the problem is not solved by that. Maybe someone can help us with this, I will attach the code of our module for better clarification. thanks and best regards, Thomas