22 Şub 2007 Per tarihinde, S.Çağlar Onur şunları yazmıştı: > 22 Şub 2007 Per tarihinde, Antonino A. Daplas şunları yazmıştı: > > Ah, and you have fb_splash too. That's why the tracing was not what I > > expected it to be. > > > > Try using video=vesafb:noblank to disable hardware blanking and find out > > if you can still reproduce the oops. > > I'll try and also will try to reproduce with vanilla one. Sorry for long delay, here are some more test results; * using video=vesafb:noblank _sometimes_ causes hard freezes on resume, and _sometimes_ X can't start properly (it enters a weird "switch vt1 - wait for some seconds - switch vt7" loop and after ~10 minutes X starts magically!) whenever this happens system starts to become really unresponsive and dmesg and Xorg's logs shows nothing strange :(. I will try an older kernel with noblank to see its related or not. * If system resumes normally with noblank (it can sometimes :)), dmesg shows no error at all, X starts normally and system works well. * I cannot reproduce that BUG with _vanilla one_ but please note that i cannot easily reproduce that with patched one also (it occurs only once for ~20 suspend2disk/resume cycle) I'll try to test more and trying to reproduce, if i can find anything else i'll knock your door again :) Cheers -- S.Çağlar Onur http://cekirdek.pardus.org.tr/~caglar/ Linux is like living in a teepee. No Windows, no Gates and an Apache in house!