On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 04:28:28PM -0700, Junio C Hamano wrote: > Martin Waitz writes: > > > To make purge and fsck work we have the hard requirement that it > > must be possible to list all objects which belong to one submodule. > > I understand you would want to separate the ref namespace, but I > still do not see why you would want to have a separate object > store, laid out in a funny way. Unless you are thinking about > using rsync to transfer object store, that is. I want to be able to list all objects which are not reachable in the object store, without traversing all submodules at the same time. The only way I can think of to achieve this is to have one separate object store per submodule and then do the traversal per submodule. -- Martin Waitz