From: Matthew Wilcox <matthew@wil.cx>
To: James Bottomley <James.Bottomley@HansenPartnership.com>
Cc: David Miller <davem@davemloft.net>, linux-scsi@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: An MCA ESP driver
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 14:53:32 -0700	[thread overview]

On Sat, Jan 05, 2008 at 03:18:12PM -0600, James Bottomley wrote:
> Just a check up on this:  Matthew were you ever going to complete the
> mca_94x conversion?  It's quite topical because it would be another
> example driver for the m68k people to look at.
>
> If not, I can probably complete the bits you haven't yet done, but it
> would be nice to know.

I wasn't planning on completing the conversion, no.  I don't have the
hardware myself, so can't test it.  I started working on it when I was
between jobs, and once I found gainful employment, the amount of free
time I have to hack on obscure hardware that I don't have declined to
nil ;-)

Thanks for volunteering to complete the conversion.

a retrograde step."