Hi all, I have created today's linux-next tree at git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git. You can see which trees have been included by looking in the Next/Trees file in the source. There are also quilt-import.log and merge.log files in the Next directory. Between each merge, the tree was built with allmodconfig for both powerpc and x86_64. There were a couple of merge conflicts and a couple of build failures and the appropriate people contacted. We are up to 26 trees, more are welcome (even if they are currently empty). -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/