Hello, On Monday, 2008 July 28 at 10:21:43 -0400, David Boulding wrote: > Thanks for the reply. > I knew of nfq_get_packet_hw(), but I'm looking for a way to get the raw byte > > > > > > I'm developing with libnetfilter_queue, using "iptables -A FORWARD ." to > > > capture packets of interest on a bridge for analysis (firewall). As you said "analysis", you may only want to "sniff" packet. In that case, you can use NFLOG (latest git) or ULOG. NFQUEUE moudle uses the dev_parse_header() function which only return the source hardware address. You will not be able to retrieve the wanted information without patching the kernel. BR, -- Eric Leblond INL: http://www.inl.fr/ NuFW: http://www.nufw.org/