On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:31:38 +0100 Robert Millan wrote: > On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 10:19:38PM +0200, Vesa Jääskeläinen wrote: > > > > Font issue is actually a bit problematic. At least there has to be > > some font somewhere that we can give to users so they can actually > > use graphical terminal :) > > > > Are there any free fonts that we can use ? > > Isn't unifont good enough? The Debian packages have been using that > for ages. For graphical terminal, yes, but for a nice theme as users will expect we need multiple font sizes, as well as proportional fonts. I am sure there are additional free bitmap fonts we can use, I just haven't had a chance to look into it in detail yet. Regards, Colin