Hi Dave, On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 19:56:02 -0800 (PST) David Miller wrote: > > Can't you just revert the patch to fix the build instead? :-/ [I realise you are not being completely serious, but I am just taking the opportunity to stat my position - don't take it personally]. Sorry, no. If the build failure is caused by an interaction between two trees in linux-next, then I will spend some time trying to fix it up. However, a simple allmodconfig (even on sparc64, I think) build would have shown you the failure *before* publishing your tree. This is me practising my new "Arrogant Bastard"(tm) style of teaching. :-) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/