Hi Sam, On Mon, 24 Nov 2008 23:12:32 +0100 Sam Ravnborg wrote: > > Anyway - I can see that only "cris m68k parisc s390 sparc sparc64 um" lacks Actually parisc gets it through drivers/parisc/Kconfig. > the include of drivers/scsi/pcmcia/Kconfig. > So I will try to add it to drivers/Kconfig in my tree and see it -next > blows up. I will wait until next -next as I want to see my current > pending patches there in a clean run first. I started to do this but then decided that ordering of the includes may need some thought. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/