On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 11:42:08AM +0100, thus spake Jesper Dangaard Brouer: > Whats missing is that the libiptc.h header file should be installed. > My patch below is not doing the right thing. I don't know automake well > enough, to make it create a directory libiptc/ under include/ where it > should install libiptc.h. See the attached patch. The idea is to add a Makefile.am into include/ and then use the nobase_ prefix to prevent automake from stripping the subdirectory name from the files. -- Sex on TV doesn't hurt....unless you fall off.