Hi Alan, Greg, Today's linux-next merge of the ttydev tree got conflicts in drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.c and drivers/usb/serial/ftdi_sio.h. It looks like the same two patches have been applied to the ttydev (tty-ftdi-gnice, tty-ftdi-dresdenelec) and the usb.current (USB: serial: add FTDI USB/Serial converter devices, USB: serial: ftdi: enable UART detection on gnICE JTAG adaptors blacklist interface0) trees but in a different order. I fixed it up (by using the usb.current tree's versions). I suspect one of you will get these patches into Linus's tree and hopefully the other will drop them. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/