Hi all, I recently found an elta media dc8212 camera (usb-id: 0x093a:0x010e) in a pile of old hardware. When looking for linux-support (out of curiosity, I don't need the cam), I saw that there is activity regarding these types of camera (mr97310) right now. As I am currently busy in other departments of the kernel, I was wondering if somebody here is interested in getting the camera to do further research? If so, just drop me a mail and I will send it free-of-charge. Regards, Wolfram PS: The camera still works. Just checked with another OS on a friend's machine. -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |