Hello Theodore, > I have the impression you sent another mail, now, with the picture. I I didn't :) Just wanted to offer it, just in case... > cameras. What I know about the camera is well summarized in the following > entry from libgphoto2/camlibs/mars/ChangeLog: Okay. Well, as said before I am pretty sure it is the same camera. I'll ship it tomorrow. > This is the total extent of my knowledge. It does seem, judging from the > address of the person who sent me the information about it, and from > yours, that the Elta brand is probably local to Europe. I'd think so, too. > Finally, one of the main reasons why I pass this on is to point out that > especially in the cheap camera market there is lots of stuff out there > which just has a name painted on a case, [...] ...which is definately also the case here. Elta just imports stuff. > Therefore let us pray that this non-cooperation somehow will get changed. +1! Regards, Wolfram -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |