On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:47:15 +0800 "Cai, Cliff" wrote: > > > >If the controller can only do DAT3-detection, then I think > >it's best if we put it into polling mode. > > What did you mean the polling mode,using a timer? > The MMC core handles it for you. Just set MMC_CAP_NEEDS_POLL. > > > >You cannot index sg lists directly anymore. You have to > >iterate over them using the iteration helpers. > > Why? > Because you'll read bogus data otherwise and can even cause a oops. The sg lists can be linked, which introduces special entries. Rgds -- -- Pierre Ossman WARNING: This correspondence is being monitored by the Swedish government. Make sure your server uses encryption for SMTP traffic and consider using PGP for end-to-end encryption.