On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 06:04:16PM -0600, Grant Likely wrote: > > David: If you would like to have a discussion regarding particular > > design tradeoffs, I'd be happy to, but since I doubt there is anyone on > > this list who is interested in the vagaries of FPGA configuration > > methods, I suggest we have the discussion privately. > > I disagree. There are lots of lurkers on this list who care about > virtex stuff, not to mention non-lurkers like me. :-) I would at > least like to be a fly on the wall of any such discussion. +1 :) -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |