On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 12:27:07PM -0700, Greg KH wrote: > On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 09:05:33PM +0200, Wolfram Sang wrote: > > Well, I assume that issues regarding checkpatch do not have the highest > > priority (especially while the merge-window is open), which is understandable. > > Hm, the "merge-window" for new stuff like these patches is pretty much > already closed, as you didn't send them _before_ the merge window opened > up. You need to get them to us sooner, so we can test stuff out in the > -next tree for a while before we can merge them. Seems you got me wrong here :) As I stated in the introduction ("PATCH [0/2]"), this patch series is _not_ meant for the current merge-window. I just happened to be done with it now. With the above sentence I just wanted to give a hint, why there was not a reply to my checkpatch-mail (as Hans seemed to be concerned about that there was none). Regards, Wolfram -- Pengutronix e.K. | Wolfram Sang | Industrial Linux Solutions | http://www.pengutronix.de/ |