* Ingo Molnar wrote: > > Hmm.. I tried to reproduce this on a similar 2 CPU machine > > running linux-2.6.31-rc5-tip. However, I couldn't reproduce this > > WARN_ON. > > > > That aside, in my case, all the 218 lockdep test cases passed, > > while this bootlog shows quite a few failures. So, wondering if > > I am testing the right kernel version. > > hm, maybe i sent the wrong config. > > I'll try to reproduce it once more and will double check. Another config attached which triggers this, plus the bootlog. I've rebooted the same kernel once more and the warning triggered for a second time as well. Ingo