Hi Andrew, > Should we have a read-only property so clients know what the current > state is? Unfortunately this would be some 6 properties and 6 more Actually more like 7. However, right now we only really care about pin lock. We can theoretically optimize the query somewhat by looking at whether the CPIN is being asked for at startup. If it is, the PIN is locked, and unlocked otherwise. Then the LockPin / UnlockPin callbacks can update the state appropriately. So the thought right now is to add LockedPins property, which will be a list of pins that are currently locked. If nothing is locked, an empty list is returned. For now I'm planning to implement LockedPins support for pin only, but the others will have to be queried eventually as well. > commands on startup, for little gain. I attached a diff to add plugin > interface for this without dbus interface. The other two changes are > just clean-up. Patches have been applied, thanks. Regards, -Denis