Hi Jason, On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:38:23 -0500 Jason Wessel wrote: > > Please, let me know if there is something I need to do here. > > Simply changing the context of the patch in Greg's branch should be > enough. There are many more fixes beyond just the timing loop in the > dbgp series which cover, cold and warm restarts and various errata with > the ehci debug controllers. Yeah, I think Greg just needs to rebase his series on to a more recent version of Linus' tree. (and then test and submit it, of course :-)) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/