This turns grub-emu into a port in order to make it easier to port GRUB to new CPUs. A porter can then do the CPU port without having to worry about firmware and/or hardware drivers initially. Patch attached. Branch is available in bzr+ssh://bzr.savannah.gnu.org/grub/people/robertmh/grub-emu/ -- Robert Millan The DRM opt-in fallacy: "Your data belongs to us. We will decide when (and how) you may access your data; but nobody's threatening your freedom: we still allow you to remove your data and not access it at all."