On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 12:53:08AM +0100, Alexander Graf wrote: >> Advantages might be on Qemu side (like ability to run in text-only >> mode without need to change console on virtualized sytem). > > Oh, so we could use the curses frontend. That's a neat idea. > > But that also means we'll lose the penguin, right? Yes :-) -- Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo Ondrej 'SanTiago' Zajicek (email: santiago@crfreenet.org) OpenPGP encrypted e-mails preferred (KeyID 0x11DEADC3, wwwkeys.pgp.net) "To err is human -- to blame it on a computer is even more so."