Hello, my name is Kai Tiwisina and i'm a student in germany and i'm trying to communicate with a Omnivision ov9655 camera which is atteched with my embedded linux system via the v4l commands. I've written a small testprogram which should grow step by step while i'm trying one ioctl after another. Everything worked fine until i tried to use the VIDIOC_S_FMT ioctl. It's always giving me an "invalid argument" failure and i don't know why. Perhaps someone of you is able to help me with this ioctl and give an advice for a simple flow chart for a single frame image capture. Which ioctl steps are neccessary and where do i need loops and for what, because the capture-example.c from bytesex.org is way too general for my purpose. Thanks in advance Kai Tiwisina -- Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla Firefox 3.5 - sicherer, schneller und einfacher! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser