On Wed, 23 Dec 2009, Carlos O'Donell wrote: > We are just like every other architecture... with the exception that > we currently have more bugs :-) I have been looking at the lws implementation. I've attached a patch with a couple of tweaks: 1) I changed the unconditional branch at the entry point to a gate. Didn't think it was a good idea to execute code at user priveledge. This seems to have improved things (got through a complete testsuite run on gsyprf11 without a deadlock). However, I hit a slightly different lockup on c3750. 2) Change return space register to sr7. sr3 is not set correctly if the entry number is invalid. Have nasty suspicion that sr3 is getting hit... Dave -- J. David Anglin dave.anglin@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)