Hi Tony, On Fri, 8 Jan 2010 14:50:23 -0800 Tony Lindgren wrote: > > Hmm, sounds like it might make sense to check for that in Stephen's > for-next tree then. Added Stephen to the loop, let's see if what he > thinks. I can certainly add hooks to my tree if someone can suggest what should be in them (I didn't get enough context here ...). That way I could send the tree maintainer a warning email letting them know something is fishy ... Of course, this only helps those who don't mind rebasing their trees, right? The non-rebasing tree maintainers should do these checks themselves. Maybe we could propogate a suggested (or mandatory) set of hooks? -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/