Hi James, On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:16:16 -0500 James Bottomley wrote: > > Sorry, my powerstation isn't working (orange warning light) and I can't > seem to get anyone to repair it, so I can't build for ppc anymore (which > is why this didn't get spotted on commit). There are some (kernel building only) cross compilers at http://bakeyournoodle.com/cross/ . (yes, I know they are not PARISC hosted :-)) That being said, I don't expect every maintainer to cross build very much, just to react when they get problem reports. ;-) -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/