Hi Ingo, On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:08:58 +0100 Ingo Molnar wrote: > > FYI, i already found this and reported it to Yinghai earlier today. Great, thanks. > Btw.,are you doing these cross-build tests yourself, or are you relaying the > kisskb automation notifications? Mostly they are from the kisskb builds. Did Michael get the automatic notification stuff to work (he is on leave so I can't ask him)? If so, I will stop reporting these except when I get them myself. Thanks for all the work. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/