Hi Jan, On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 18:27:57 +0100 Jan Kara wrote: > > I'm sorry. It's my fault. I've modified Christoph's patch but I forgot to > enable JFS in the test build. Since this isn't the first time something > like this happened to me, I've changed the way I commit patches. They'll > first go to for_testing branch and after a build machine runs them through > allyesconfig and allmodconfig compiles they'll get moved to for_next > branch. So hopefully stupid mistakes like this one should be avoided for > future. Sound like a good plan, thanks. -- Cheers, Stephen Rothwell sfr@canb.auug.org.au http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/